- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right
- .Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
- “Don’t look further for answers: be the solution.
- You were born with everything you need to know.
- Make a promise to stop getting in the way of the blessing that you are. Take a deep breath, remember to have fun, and begin.”
- “Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves ?to recognize how good things really are.”
- “Joy is what makes life beautiful. It’s what gets us through challenges and allows light in to illuminate the shadows.
Joy heals our wounds, inspires us to greatness, and fills our souls with goodness.
- “Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us.
Let’s not be afraid to receive each day’s surprise,
- whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy. It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity.”
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. —Les Brown
- Do or do not. There is no try.
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the
- things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do,
so throw off the bowlines,
sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times
Inspiring Quotes with Images
Inspirational Love Quotes
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” by Mother Teresa
- “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” by Mother Teresa
- “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” by Oprah Winfrey
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” by Marilyn Monroe
- “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is a quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” by Ann Landers
- “Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.” by Miss Piggy
- “Sexiness is a state of mind – a comfortable state of being. It’s about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.” by Halle Berry
- “We love the things we love for what they are.” by Robert Frost
- “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.” by Hemingway
- “It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.” by Marilyn Monro
- “Our first and last love is self-love.” by Christian Nestell Bovee
- “You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.” by Henry Drummond
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” by Maya Angelou
- “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light by Helen Keller”
- “Where there is love there is life.” by Mahatma Gandhi
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” by Elizabeth Gilbert
- “If I get married, I want to be very married.” by Audrey Hepburn
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.” by Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” by Dr. Seuss
Inspirational Quotes in Hindi
“अगर हारने से दर लगता है तो,
जितने की इच्छा कभी मत रखना !!
ज्यादातर लोग उतने ही खुश रहते हैं,
जितना वो अपने दिमाग में तय कर लेते हैं.
संघर्ष इंसान को मजबूत बनाता है!
फिर चाहे वो कितना भी कमजोर क्यो न हो.
“डर मुझे भी लगा फांसला देख कर, पर मैं बढ़ता गया रास्ता देख कर, खुद ब खुद मेरे नज़दीक आती गई मेरी मंज़िल मेरा हौंसला देख कर।”
“आकाश की तरफ देखिये. हम अकेले नहीं हैं. सारा ब्रह्माण्ड हमारे लिए अनुकूल है और जो सपने देखते हैं और मेहनत करते हैं उन्हें प्रतिफल देने की साजिश करता है।”
महान सपने देखने वालों के महान सपने हमेशा पूरे होते हैं. by अब्दुल कलाम Abdul Kalam
इससे पहले कि सपने सच हों आपको सपने देखने होंगे by अब्दुल कलाम Abdul Kalam
किसी वृक्ष को काटने के लिए आप मुझे छ: घंटे दीजिये और मैं पहले चार घंटे कुल्हाड़ी की धार तेज करने में लगाऊंगा . by Abraham Lincoln अब्राहम लिंकन
साधारण दिखने वाले लोग ही दुनिया के सबसे अच्छे लोग होते हैं : यही वजह है कि भगवान ऐसे बहुत से लोगों का निर्माण करते हैं. by Abraham Lincoln अब्राहम लिंकन
जिस व्यक्ति ने कभी गलती नहीं कि उसने कभी कुछ नया करने की कोशिश नहीं की. by Albert Einstein अल्बर्ट आइंस्टीन
कोई काम शुरू करने से पहले, स्वयम से तीन प्रश्न कीजिये – मैं ये क्यों कर रहा हूँ, इसके परिणाम क्या हो सकते हैं और क्या मैं सफल होऊंगा. और जब गहरई से सोचने पर इन प्रश्नों के संतोषजनक उत्तर मिल जायें,तभी आगे बढें
जितना एक मूर्ख वयक्ति किसी बुद्धिमानी भरे उत्तर से नहीं सीख सकता उससे अधिक एक बुद्धिमान एक मूर्खतापूर्ण प्रश्न से सीख सकता है।
जैसा आप सोचते हैं, वैसा आप बन जायेंगे।
खुश रहो लेकिन कभी संतुष्ट मत रहो।
इस बात को व्यक्त मत होने दीजिये कि आपने क्या करने के लिए सोचा है, बुद्धिमानी से इसे रहस्य बनाये रखिये और इस काम को करने के लिए दृढ रहिये।
ये हमारा कर्तव्य है कि हम अपनी स्वतंत्रता का मोल अपने खून से चुकाएं, हमें अपने बलिदान और परिश्रम से जो आज़ादी मिले, हमारे अन्दर उसकी रक्षा करने की ताकत होनी चाहिए।
Inspirational Quotes on Life
- I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in
my life. And that is why I succeed.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me
- If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.
I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.——Albert Einstein
What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
- I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
- If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.
- Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that
- we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to
- life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
- I wrote down “happy”
- . They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
- We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. —Mother Teresa
- What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality