Funny Minion Quotes Of The Week
- Scarlett Overkill: Work for me, and all this will be yours: respect, power…
- Stuart the Minion: Banana!
- Scarlett Overkill: …Banana!
- Narrator: And that is how the Minions found their new boss! He was cunning! He was evil! He was perfect! He was… despicable!
- Tower Guard: So… You came for the queen’s crown, did ya? Well, you’re gonna have to get through me! The keeper of her crown!
- Kevin the Minion: [mockingly] “You’re gonna have to get through me!”
- Kevin the Minion: Ow, hey!
- Tower Guard: You!
- Kevin the Minion: Aaaaahhhhh! Huh? Hehe.
- Scarlett Overkill: You have no idea who you’re messing with! I am the greatest supervillain of all time!
- Stuart the Minion: Mi bellas!
- Minions: [as a primitive is about hit hit a bear with a club] No, no, no! Hey, a piñata!
- Herb Overkill: Woah! These guys are pumped!
- Scarlett Overkill: Maybe I’ll settle them down with a bedtime story.
- Bob the Minion: Bedtime story?
- Scarlett Overkill: Once upon a time, there were three little pigs. The pigs encountered a big, bad wolf, who hired the three pigs to come work for her. One day, the pigs did something very stupid, so the wolf huffed, and puffed and she BLEW THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! The end.
- Kevin the Minion: Ah, hehehehe.
- Stuart the Minion: [backs off Kevin] No no no no, Kevin, let me do it, let me do it, spita.
- Kevin the Minion: No no no no, let me do it, let me do it, spita!
- Stuart the Minion: Macao.
- Stuart the Minion: Mackaro!
- Kevin the Minion: [gets his cardboard sign ready, a car is honking and stops]
- Bob the Minion: NO!
- Kevin the Minion: [nervously holds up sign reading “Orlando”]
- Madge Nelson: [opens car door and takes off her sunglasses] Oh Walter, look, these adorable little freaks are headed to Orlando too!
- Scarlett Overkill: For me? Aww.
- Bob the Minion: Si, para tu. Bye-bye!
- Walter Nelson: You’re going to Villain-Con, aren’t ya?
- Bob the Minion: Villain-Con!
- Tina: [shows Kevin her magazine] I’m going to get all of my favorite villains to sign my magazine! Scarlet Overkill! If I was a minion, that’s who’d I want to work for!
- Scarlett Overkill: They took everything from me! My castle, my reputation! Things look bleak, baby, I’m not gonna lie! But now, at least, I have my crown!
- Stuart the Minion: [shoots a water tower with a gun]
- Walter Nelson: Okay, who did that?
- Kevin the Minion: Stuart, Stuart!
- Stuart the Minion: But, but…
- Walter Nelson: That was awesome!
- Stuart the Minion: Heh heh, thank you.
- Scarlett Overkill: [Minions look at the torture weapons]
- Scarlett Overkill: [through a slot hole in the door] I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but I hate you. I thought I could get over what you did, but I feel so betrayed.
Minion Character Quotes
Minions are cute and lovely. They are very funny. They make people laugh with their silly things. They laugh at each others. They look honest to their boss. They serve for their boss. They follow orders. They works together. Now there are millions of people who love minions. Because of their loyalty to their boss and the silly things which they do. But still minions stick together.
There are many funny pictures of minions which really makes you smile . Some of the pictures are best. Some of have written funny quotes. So we choose Some of best funny minions quotes with pictures.
- Minions: C’est banana! Hahaha! Miam miam! Huh? … Ay yi yi!
If one thing remains consistent across time and geography, it’s that minions have an undying love for bananas. This instance is no exception.
- Dear minions, that is not a piñata, rather a big, dangerous bear. This of course you will learn in a few moments when said bear eats you, like in this scene.
- Scarlet Overkill: Do you know who this is?
Kevin: Uh, la cucaracha?
Scarlet Overkill: This is Queen Elizabeth and I really, really, really want her crown!
Showing the minions a painting of Queen Elizabeth, Scarlet Overkill asks if they know her face. They don’t, but Kevin does make a guess, even if it’s not a great one.
- Queen Elizabeth II: Gentlemen do not steal ladies’ crowns!
When the minions steal Queen Elizabeth’s crown, she does not take too kindly to this act of thievery. She tells them bluntly that gentlemen do not do this sort of thing.
- Madge Nelson: Oh, Walter, look, this adorable little freaks are headed to Orlando too.
Walter Nelson: You’re going to Villain-Con, aren’t you?
Nelson Daughter: I’m going to get all my favorite villains to sign my magazine! Scarlet Overkill! If I was a minion, that’s who I would want to work for.
Looking to get a ride to Orlando for Villain-Con, the minions hitchhike on the side of the highway. Almost miraculously, they’re picked up by a family going exactly there and one who knows a perfect master for the minions.
- Tower Guard: You came for the queen’s crown, did ya? Well, you’re gonna have to get through me!
Kevin: You’re gonna have to get through me! … Ow, hey!
Tower Guard: You!
Kevin: Ahhh! Huh? Hehe
Kevin comes face to face with a tower guard en route to trying to steal Queen Elizabeth’s crown. Kevin thinks it’s the guard who should watch out for him, but perhaps it’s the other way around.
- Narrator: Minions! Minions have been on this planet far longer than we have. They go by many names, Dave, Carl, oh, that one is Norbit. He is an idiot. They all share the same goal: To serve the most despicable master around. Finding a master was easy. Keeping a master, that’s where things got tricky, but nonetheless, they kept on looking. Without a master they had no purpose. They became aimless and depressed. If this went on much longer, they would surely perish. Then, one minion stepped forward. Kevin felt pride. He was going to be the one to find his tribe the biggest, baddest villain to serve. Stuart felt hungry, mostly. He was going to be the one to eat this banana, and Bob, Bob was frightened of the journey ahead.
The narrator gives a brief overview of the film, which explains the early days of the minions. As he notes, the minions live to serve evil masters, but can’t seem to keep one alive for long. This made them sad and inspired Kevin to seek out the ultimate master.
- Scarlet Overkill: Work for me, and all your dreams come true. Respect! Power!
Scarlet Overkill: Banana!
Herb Overkill: Wow, these cats are pumped!
Scarlet Overkill: Maybe I’ll settle them down with a bedtime story.
Bob: Bedtime story?
Scarlet Overkill: Once upon a time, there were three little pigs. The pigs encountered a big, bad wolf who wanted the pigs to come work for her. One day, the pigs did something very stupid so the wolf huffed and puffed and she blew them off the face of the earth. The end.
While Scarlet Overkill says she is reading the minions a simple bedtime story, really what she is doing is letting them know what would happen should they not comply with her demands. This scares the minions, well, except for Bob, who falls asleep.
- Stuart: Mi bellas!
Stuart sees what appears to be two lovely ladies and starts putting the moves on them. Unfortunately, it’s only after he makes out with them that he realizes they are actually fire hydrants